Welcome to the SpeedRead archive

You have reached the SpeedRead archive. To the right, you can look up all posts from 2008 to July, 2014.If you have come here looking for the SpeedRead website, it has moved to speedread.us

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FIA likely to hear appeal this month

The International Court of Appeal will likely hear McLaren’s appeal of Lewis Hamilton’s penalty later this month, the FIA said Wednesday, prior to the Singapore Grand Prix, according to F1-Live.

Hamilton defended his actions in an interview with German newspaper Bild.

“If I had done something wrong, I would be the first to admit it," F1-Live reports he said. “As a sportsman, this is something that is very important for me. I do not feel guilty so there is nothing that I have to digest. It would be another matter if I had let my team down, but I did not. I feel like I deserve ten points instead of six.”
Don't miss the top stories of the day, subscribe to the SpeedRead Web newspaper now! -- Email SpeedRead -- Learn more about author C.D. Six

Share/Bookmark







No comments:

Original content copyright © 2008-2014 C.D. Six. All Rights Reserved.

Please do not use original content or images without the author's permission.