You have reached the SpeedRead archive. To the right, you can look up all posts from 2008 to July, 2014.If you have come here looking for the SpeedRead website, it has moved to speedread.us
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
- If he wins, he is champion.
- If Mark Webber wins, Alonso must finish second.
- If Sebastian Vettel wins, Alonso must finish fifth or better.
- For Webber to win the championship, Alonso must finish worse than second.
- If Vettel wins, then Webber must finish second.
- For him to win, Alonso must finish worse than fifth and Webber must finish worse than second.
- Hamilton must win and the other three can't get any points.
Don't miss the top stories of the day, subscribe to the SpeedRead Web newspaper now! -- Email SpeedRead -- Learn more about author C.D. Six
Please do not use original content or images without the author's permission.